> Beauty Advice & Consultation
> Rating & Reviewing Products
> Account Sign In
> Rating a Product
> Reviewing a Product
> Enter Your Stats
> Submitting Your Review
> Review Guidelines
> Review Moderation
> Product Question & Answer Guidelines
> Product Photo & Video Guidelines
If you have a beauty question or concern, Kayvar loves to help you out! We have an in-house team of beauty consultants that can help to provide beauty advice and personal consultation if you need them. Just contact our team of beauty experts for questions and concerns on your color and/ or skincare. Our team is eager to assist you!
Want to write a review? Have an awesome testimony about a particular product that you deem as the holy grail ? Do share your reviews with the community by using our Ratings & Reviews to voice your thoughts and opinions about your recent purchase on Kayvar! It doesn't get any easier than that!
If you are a returning customer that has a Kayvar Insider Account, you should be signed in before writing the review. While reviews can be left anonymously by anyone, reviews that you leave will have the verified badgeif you made the purchase on Kayvar. This helps our community recognise and understand that the review left by you is a genuine one.
There is a five- start rating scale for each product on Kayvar. One star being the lowest rating and five star being the highest. Click on the star you wish to select when giving a rating. Please note that there are no half-stars rating. i.e. You cannot rate a product 4.5 stars. If a product appears to have 4.5 stars worth of ratings, it is because of a combination of 5 and 4 star ratings given by other community users.
When you're writing your review, be sure to keep it short & sweet! (No obscenities, spam content, discriminatory language or critical comments against other reviews or reviewers. Please also do not include personal contact information such as your mobile number, email or non-Kayvar links. While our site is secure, information posted on the reviews page of our products are accessible by other users on the web and your information may be misused.
We recommend all beauty reviewers to focus on the product and include details and benefits about what you like or don't like about it.
Depending on the product that you're reviewing, you may be asked a few questions in the process of leaving your product review. Your answers to the questions will help other shoppers who read your review make a more informed decision before buying their purchase. Questions including your skin type, age and location may be included.
Once you've crafted your product review and is ready to submit it, just click on the "Submit" button to submit your review.
We want to know the awesome testimony you have about a particular product! We want to know what you've tried, bought and love.
When writing your review, you may consider using the following guidelines:
- With the product as subject matter, write about your personal experience when using it
- Provide information and details as to why you like, or dislike the product
We reserve the right to not post or remove any posted review without any reasons. Your review will be not be approved if it violates review guidelines or contains any of the follow content:
- Obscenities, Spam content, Discriminatory language or Critical comments against other reviews or reviewers.
- Advertisements, or invalid references to other products, offers or websites
- Email addresses, Links (Non-Kayvar), phone numbers, physical addresses or any other personal information
- Discussion of medical conditions
- Claims and statements of a product's medical effectiveness
If you have feedback for us regarding product pricing, ordering, delivery and/or other customer service issues, please contact us here. Please do not submit it as a review.
With these guidelines in mind, feel free to rate & review as many products as you wish!
All submitted reviews are read, moderated to check if they're aligned with our review guidelines before they're published on Kayvar. We regret to inform you that all reviews that contain obscenities, spam content, advertisements, non-Kayvar links, discriminatory language or critical comments against other reviews or reviewers, any forms of personal information such as email address, phone number & physical addresses in the review will not be published. We reserve the right to not post or remove any posted review without any reasons.
All reviews that adhere and do not violate the review guidelines will be approved, posted within 72 hours of submission.
Do you have a question regarding a product? Just ask and the other community users would love to help you out!
When asking a question, you may consider using the following guidelines:
- With the product as subject matter, ask the question about it
- Provide precise information that may allow others to better answer your question. For example, you may want to provide your skin type, tone, hair texture, eye color or the look you're trying to achieve
A good question would be: I have really oil skin around the T-zone area, 33 this year. Will this moisturizer help in controlling my oil levels on my skin?
If you've got an answer to a question that's been asked, you can also submit your answers to the questions directly! When answering a question, you may consider using the following guidelines:
- With the product as subject matter, share your individual experience of using it
- Provide precise and relevant information with regards to the question asked
We reserve the right to not post any question or answer without any reasons. They will not be posted if it violates any of the guidelines provided or if it contains any of the following types of content: Obscenities, spam content, advertisements, non-Kayvar links, discriminatory language or critical comments, any forms of personal information such as email address, phone number & physical addresses.
If you have feedback for us regarding product pricing, ordering, delivery and/or other customer service issues, please contact us here. Please do not submit it as a question or an answer.
When submitting a picture, you may consider using the following guidelines:
- Picture must be related to the product you are reviewing
- Picture must be in PNG, JPEG or JPG format of decent quality. Images that lack clarity may be rejected
- File size must be 1.5 MB or less
- Picture must be at least 60 pixels tall and 60 pixels wide ( 60 x 60 pixels )
- Objectionable pictures will be rejected
When submitting a video, you may consider using the following guidelines:
- Having the product in the video and focusing on the points that you like or dislike about the product
- The video must be hosted on either YouTube, Vimeo or Goole Video
- The quality of the video should be of decent quality and scenes should remain in focus when required. Videos that lack focus & clarity may be rejected
- Total duration of the video should 10 minutes or less
- Video should not contain any music
- Objectionable videos will be rejected
By uploading any pictures and/or videos, you grant Kayvar a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferrable right and license to display your photo or video on Kayvar's website.
All photos and videos are viewed by our moderators before they are approved to be published on Kayvar.com
Please be sure that your video or photo does not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases or trademarks (other than Kayvar ones) or other materials which you do not own or have the rights.
The person in the video should be yourself (reviewer). If it is of someone else, please ensure that you have the necessary rights from the person before submitting the video.
We reserve the rights to not post or remove your posted picture or video without any reasons.