1. Bio Cellulose is a premium mask made of mesh-structured fermented microfibers that seamlessly adheres to the face like a second skin to deliver active ingredients to the skin.
2. Free of 19 types of preservatives including parabens and phenoxyethanol.
3. Brings a glow to the skin.
How to Use
1. After cleansing, use a toner to make your skin texture appear smooth.
* The second skin mask has a sheet of bio-cellulose in between the two mesh sheets.
2. Peel off one side of the mesh sheet.
3. Apply the stripped portion of the mask evenly across your face, taking care not to cover the area of your mouth and eyes.
4. Remove the mesh sheet on the other side.
5. Let it absorb for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Peel off the mask. Dab your face to help the remaining ingredients become absorbed.
1. Avoid using the product around your eyes.
2. Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
3. Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
4. If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
1) Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
5. Handling and storing the product
1) Close the product's container after using it.
2) Keep the product out of the reach of children. If the product is ingested, consult a doctor.
3) Avoid exposing the product to extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
6. To prevent the mask from drying, use it immediately after opening the package.